An Engineered Revolution
Wilden Pump & Engineering Company invented the air-operated double-diaphragm pump. Pioneered by Wilden Pump & Engineering Company in 1955, the Wilden air-operated, double-diaphragm pump is synonymous with versatility and reliability in the world of pump technology.
The Wilden pump is available in seven sizes from 6.35mm to 101.6mm (1/4" to 4" inlets) for flows to 1040 lpm (277 gpm). A wide variety of construction options are available to meet virtually any application requirement. The Wilden pump can handle pressures up to 8.6 bar (125 psig) and temperatures to 176.7 C (350 F). Materials of constructions include: Aluminium, Cast Iron, 316 Stainless Steel, Hastelloy, Polypropylene, PVDF/Kynar, carbon-filled Acetal, Teflon® PFA and Teflon® P.T.F.E..
- Wilden pumps and accessories are employed in a host of difficult fluid transfer applications ranging from circulation duty in cleanroom environments to municipal sludge pumping.
- The Wilden pump is shear sensitive and keeps foaming to a minimum by utilising two pumping chambers which reduce velocity within the pump.
- The absence of close fitting parts allows solids to pass through the pump without harm.
- Abrasive and viscous product is also pumped easily without damaging fluid characteristics.
- The pump can run dry, self-prime, and 'deadhead' without damage in a wide variety of process and waste applications.
- Flow rates and pressures are varied by simply adjusting the air supply pressure, air volume, and / or discharge head.
- With no packing or leak-prone dynamic seals, Wilden can transfer hazardous liquids with ease.
- Air operation makes the Wilden pump intrinsically safe by design.
Understanding Your Needs
Wilden distributes its products through full stocking, full service distributors worldwide (in over 64 countries). As distributors, we are educated in specifying, installing, troubleshooting, and maintaining your liquid process system, assuring that your concerns will be handled expeditiously and that the product is available immediately. We do not simply take orders, we provide solutions with years of experience and solid technical qualifications behind us.
To make your Wilden selection easier we have created a site solely for our Wilden range only. This lists the majority of the current availability of Wilden's range, plus a few obselete but current units. If you have any enquiries about anything you see, or perhaps do not see, then please do speak to us right away.
® Teflon is a registered trademark of the E.I. DuPont Company