Ingersoll Rand / ARO Grease Systems
Ingersoll Rand / ARO
Grease Station Solutions
When it comes to moving grease, oil or lube for dispensing and storage needs, with a quick, easy to manoeuvre and versatile piece of equipment, then you should be using ARO pumps.
With 1:1 ½" pumps, easy movement and efficient pumping cycles make any drum storage quick and easy to access, with the mere attachment of pump to drum top & air line! These systems are also specifically designed to work in conjunction with the A.D.P. plugs to allow quicker & easier extrusion including filling via the correct nipples.
If you have a tougher or heavier solution and are looking for additional flow rates, the ratio pump series has been specifically designed for you. Ranging from 2:1 right up to 23:1 putting out over 2000psi, these pumps can be trolley mounted for ease of application or statically placed to dispense even the most viscous of products.
Choose from Aluminium, Stainless Steel or Polypropylene construction: ARO Drum Pumps are available in three body materials for optimum fluid compatibility.
- 11 GPM Flow Capability: Drum Pumps offer plenty of capacity to satisfy a broad range of transfer application volume demands.
- Stall-Free Operation: ARO Diaphragm Drum Pumps feature a patented "unbalanced" air valve design that avoids stall-out even under low air-inlet pressures.
- Bolted Construction: Unlike traditional band-clamp style pumps, ARO Diaphragm Drum Pumps utilise bolted fasteners for leak-tight integrity.
- 5 Year Warranty: Includes the famous 5 year ARO warranty.
- The pump systems are built in factory and modified to client specification in our own workshops. Everything you can think of is available for these systems, as all fittings are specified (BSP, NTP etc) before construction. The basic package contains:
Pump | Bung adapter | Air Safety shut-off valve | Siphon tube | Weather seal | Base
From this basic package there are also many other accessories available to make the system as bespoke to your needs as is possible. We can also retrofit our own additions to any equipment in our fully furnished workshop, so don't be nervous to ask! We are here to help...! To see an example of a full portability kit we bespoke fitted to enable portable movement and extra scope of work to some new static units - VIEW HERE!
- Drum Adapter Kits: 55 gallon bung adapter constructed in Polypropylene, Stainless Steel, or Aluminium.Kit includes: base, weather seal, threaded adapter, siphon tube & stainless fastners.
- Hoses (1/2" I.D.) & Fittings: Hydraulic / Bare / Your Spec., construction in Nitrile, EPDM, Vinyl or Nylon.
- Foot Valves: Polypropylene or Stainless Steel
- Fluid Hose: Non-drip or standard
- Dispensing nozzles to suit your hose connections
- Tank Adapters for bulk applications
For a tailored quote taking into account your specific pumping needs, solution being moved, size of output necessary, call now to speak to our experienced staff who can guide you through the selection process.