MATTEI Rotary Vane 4000 Series
These rotary vane compressors with installed power from 55 to 110 kW are designed for industrial use 24 hours a day and are available in ERC, sound reducing AC and AC PLUS version. PLUS version is equipped with refrigerant dryer with ecological gas.
The air is sucked by means of a filter and passes through a modulating proportional valve that regulates the air delivery according to the demand. This valve automatically maintains the working pressure at constant levels.Therefore, the air enters the compression chambers or vanes that the stator, the rotor, the blades and the covers have formed. This rotor is installed eccentrically to the stator and is equipped with longitudinal grooves in which the blades slide. It is the centrifugal force that pushes the blades against the stator's wall.An efficient oil injection system guarantees cooling, lubrication and a perfect holding among the moving parts. An oil film on the stator's inside surface prevents the moving parts from wearing by avoiding a direct contact with the blades.Air compression is triggered by the volume reduction of the vanes in the stator during rotation. By passing through mechanical and coalescing separation stages, the mixture of compressed air and oil is purified until the maximum oil carry-over in the air does not exceed 3 p.p.m. (parts per million).Finally, the air is cooled in the radiator and the condensate is eliminated by a condensate drain.
- Thanks to a modulating proportional intake valve that supplies air at constant pressure, these compressors can even work without a receiver. With this regulation air delivery is automatically adapted to the system demand.
- The electrical motor turns at 1500 r.p.m. and the coupling between the electrical motor and the compressor is direct, with an elastic joint. This grants energy saving without leakages thanks to the presence of gearings and V-belt.
- The 4000 Series compressors stand out for their low rotational speed (just 1500 rpm).
- The outlet compressed air temperature is lower than 10 K above room temperature. The 4000 Series is equipped with high efficiency condensate separator and electronic drain that eliminates any compressed air wastage.
LOW OIL CARRY-OVER IN THE AIR
- The maximum oil carry-over in the air does not exceed 3 p.p.m.
SIMPLE AND EASY-TO-USE DESIGN
- The 4000 Series compressors are equipped with pre-filtering panels that increase filters' life and guarantee cooling efficiency.>
- The heat recovery system is a part of the compressor air-cooling and it consists of an exchanger that exploits the oil warm for water heating in industrial and sanitary use.
- The range is equipped with energy saving EFF 1 electric motors. The electric motor is directly coupled to the airend, allowing great advantages in overall efficiency of the compressed air unit, meaning less kW per m³/min.
- The AC 4000 series is equipped with an exclusive state-of-the-art computerised controller, Maestro. This system automatically controls, monitors and programmes the unit's operation, and can be connected to a PC for a remote control. If connected to other compressed air packages equipped with Maestro, the unit can become master of a compressed air plant, thus saving on the installation of a superior controller. Maestro can be interfaced via web or cellular technology to provide remote service monitoring.
- The 4000 series is equipped with a sound reducing canopy which allows an extremely reduced noise level, in compliance with current regulations.