MATTEI Rotary Vane 500 Series
These rotary vane compressors with installed power from 15 to 22 kW are available in ERC, sound reducing AC and AC PLUS versions. Plus version is equipped with refrigerant dryer with ecological gas.
The air is sucked by means of a filter and passes through a modulating proportional valve that regulates the air delivery according to the demand. This valve automatically maintains the working pressure at constant levels. Therefore, the air enters the compression chambers or vanes that the stator, the rotor, the vanes and the covers have formed. This rotor is installed eccentrically to the stator and is equipped with longitudinal grooves in which the blades slide. It is the centrifugal force that pushes the blades against the stator's wall. An efficient oil injection system guarantees a perfect holding among the moving parts, cooling and lubrication. An oil film on the stator's inside surface prevents the moving parts from wearing by avoiding a direct contact with the blades. Air compression is triggered by the volume reduction of the vanes in the stator during rotation. By passing through mechanical and coalescing separation stages, the mixture of compressed air and oil is purified until the maximum oil carry-over in the air does not exceed 3 ppm (parts per million). Finally the air is cooled in the radiator and the condensate is eliminated by a condensate drain.
LOW MAINTENANCE COSTS
- Maintenance operations only include changing the oil at predetermined intervals, cleaning or replacing the air filter and cleaning the radiator. The separator filters are substituted every 10,000 working hours, with significant savings.
AUTOMATIC CONTROL OF AIR DELIVERY
- Once sucked, the air passes through a valve that regulates the volume of air entering the compressor. This valve is activated automatically by the inside pressure. Thus the compressor adapts to the demand of operating pressure. This means that there is no need of an air receiver and air is pulse-free.
- In the ERC version control panel is simple and practical and includes an hour counter, a start-up and shutdown button, an automatic or continuous operation switch and an emergency button. It is also equipped with safety automatic stops and allows remote start-up procedures.
- AC version is equipped with electronic controller, Maestro.
INTEGRATED COMPRESSOR UNIT
- Compactness is among the main features of Mattei Compressors; in fact oil chamber and separator, non return and set up valves, air and oil filters are integrated in the compressor.
- Thanks to the thoroughness these compressors were designed with, the energy consumption per m³/min is among the lowest of their category. The regulation system is continuous and automatic with off-load operation and allows a very economic adaptation to the installation demands.
- The AC 1000 series is equipped with an exclusive state-of-the-art Computerised controller, Maestro.
- This system automatically controls, monitors and programmes the unit's operation, and can be connected to a PC for a remote control. If connected to other compressed air packages equipped with Maestro, the unit can become master of a compressed air plant, thus saving on the installation of a superior controller.
- Maestro can be interfaced via web or cellular technology to provide remote service monitoring.
THE 1000 SERIES RANGE
- ERC: version with control panel, air aftercooler and synthetic oil filling
- AC: version with soundproofing canopy, micro-processor control, air aftercooler, synthetic oil filling.
- PLUS: version is equipped also with dryer, condensate drain and separator kit.