MATTEI Rotary Vane 200 Series
Rotary vane compressors with installed power from 1,1 to 3 kW, air delivery from 0,12 to 0,32 m3/min and working pressure of 10 bar. They meet the demands for high quality compressed air in small industrial applications, high tech labs and professional workshops.
The air is sucked by means of a filter and passes through a modulating proportional valve that regulates the air delivery according to the demand. This valve automatically maintains the working pressure at constant levels.
Therefore, the air enters the compression chambers or vanes that the stator, the rotor, the blades and the covers have formed. This rotor is installed eccentrically to the stator and is equipped with longitudinal grooves in which the blades slide. It is the centrifugal force that pushes the blades against the stator's wall.
An efficient oil injection system guarantees a perfect holding among the moving parts, cooling and lubrication. An oil film on the stator's inside surface prevents the moving parts from wearing by avoiding a direct contact with the blades.
Air compression is triggered by the volume reduction of the vanes in the stator during rotation. By passing through mechanical and coalescing separation stages, the mixture of compressed air and oil is purified until the maximum oil carry-over in the air does not exceed 3 ppm (parts per million).
Finally, in ERC and ERCS versions, the air is cooled in the radiator and the condensate is eliminated by a specific condensate drain.
Perfectly Engineered - Perfectly Mattei
- Mattei has developed this new range of compressors to meet the demands of compressed air in various applications, giving the user operating features and reliability characteristics higher than that of other equivalent compressors in the market. These rotary vane compressors are fitted with 1,1 - 1,5 - 2,2 and 3 kW of installed power, giving air delivery from 0,12 to 0,32 m³/min and a working pressure of 10 bar - perfect for 24 hours a day industrial running!
- Starter with Magnetothermal Protection
- Safety Thermostat for High Oil Temperature
- Pressure Gauge
- Oil Level Visual Indicator
- Direct Elastic Coupling
- Oil Radiator and Centrifugal Cooling Fan
- First Filling with "Rotoroil F2" Oil
- Air Delivery Automatic Control with Constant Pressure
The 200 Series Range
- ER: basic version
- ERC: version with aftercooler
- ERS: version with receiver and on/off pressure switch
- ERCS: version with aftercooler, receiver and on/off pressure switch
- ERA: version with adsorption dryer
- ERCSE: version with aftercooler, receiver and refrigerant dryer
- The compressed air is pulse-free, and is supplied continuously and at constant pressure, thus allowing to operate even without a receiver. The compressed air is cooled and cleaned, thanks to the radiator with condensate drain (optional) and to the three-stage air-oil separation system. The outlet air temperature is of only 3-8 K, whilst the maximum oil carry-over in the air is inferior to 5 ppm.
- The 200 Series compressors have a very low noise level and are vibration-free, thus they can be installed in any working site.
- High versatility with a vast choice of versions and optionals, available with single or three-phase electric supply.