AP Viper Pressure Test Rig - VX200
Viper - TX200 - Variable Pressure Fast Fill Test Rig"For fast & efficient testing of all vessels, hoses, pipelines & systems..."
SAVES TIME & ENERGY
TX200 model as illustrated - currently used by major oil companies testing to SI 1089 Act specification for road tankers & tanker hoses, and by major pharmaceutical companies for hose erosion checks. This easy to use, low maintenance, air operated unit can be modified to suit your exact application.
Basic features include:
- Automatic cut out when selected pressure is achieved
- Fast fill facility up to 30 G.P.M. continuous flow
- Variable test pressure up to 2000 PSI on basic unit (higher pressures on request)
- Intrinsically safe for use in hazardous environments
- Easily manoeuvrable even with full tank
- Complete turnkey system including air treatment control set for fine adjustment, certified gauges, all couplings, extra air point for air tools and 2 metres of high pressure discharge hose.
For more detailed specs, click here! - please note this manual covers uprated TX200s as well as stock pressure units
For more information contact our friendly sales staff who will be happy to guide you further into the Viper process pump.